1992 Subaru Legacy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Subaru Legacy
- My 1992 Subaru check engine light is on (red) hard to start in the morning.
- Subaru 1992 revs up but dies out unless I use super gas.
- My 92 RS leaks oil but cant find where?
- car wouldn't start, and after a jump and driving it home, would not start again.
- i have a 1992 subaru legacy and my battery light and abs and brake light stay on
1992 Subaru Legacy Problems
A failure in the anti-lock brake system (ABS) causes the ABS pump to continuously run, which will eventually wear down the battery. An improved ABS relay is available to solve the problem.
1992 Subaru Legacy Questions
It is hard to start in the morning takes a few tries when I push on the gas while idling while it trys to start it dies. Friend told me it could be my fuel filter? ALSO a green power light flashes on sometimes when it shifts gears.
Had the battery and alternator individually tested and replaced at the same time about a month ago. Car has been fine since then, but last night the battery was dead. After getting a jump, all the dash lights seemed dim, the windows were slow to roll up and down, headlights were dim, and the heat...
the light wont turn off at all so what do i do about it