1992 Subaru Legacy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Subaru Legacy
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Subaru Legacy Problems
A failure in the anti-lock brake system (ABS) causes the ABS pump to continuously run, which will eventually wear down the battery. An improved ABS relay is available to solve the problem.
1992 Subaru Legacy Questions
Had the battery and alternator individually tested and replaced at the same time about a month ago. Car has been fine since then, but last night the battery was dead. After getting a jump, all the dash lights seemed dim, the windows were slow to roll up and down, headlights were dim, and the heat...
the light wont turn off at all so what do i do about it
I hadnt jacked it up yet. are the wheel bearings bolted or do they have to be pressed out?