1992 Subaru Legacy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Subaru Legacy
- Oil getting in spark plugs, do i need a head gasket? What is cost of repairs?
- why won't my 5MT 1992 subaru legacy shift into reverse?
- My 1992 Subaru check engine light is on (red) hard to start in the morning.
- Subaru 1992 revs up but dies out unless I use super gas.
- My 92 RS leaks oil but cant find where?
1992 Subaru Legacy Problems
A failure in the anti-lock brake system (ABS) causes the ABS pump to continuously run, which will eventually wear down the battery. An improved ABS relay is available to solve the problem.
1992 Subaru Legacy Questions
If i continue to buy spark plugs, replacing the damp oil ones the car will start. If i need a head gasket, will the cost of repairs, be expensive? and how much if you know? Every time new plugs is replaced they r getting wet or damp from oil getting in plugs. The only way i can get the car ...
the clutch adjustment seems right and fluid is topped off. read about backflushing the system. how is this done?
It is hard to start in the morning takes a few tries when I push on the gas while idling while it trys to start it dies. Friend told me it could be my fuel filter? ALSO a green power light flashes on sometimes when it shifts gears.