1991 Subaru Legacy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Subaru Legacy
- 91 Legacy: uneven idle-cold or warm, loss of mpg & power, occas fumes in car.
- when I put the fuse in to switch to 2wd, car wont leave 1st gear.
- why is my 91 subaru legacy shutting down after it cranks and runs for 30 seconds
- What could be the cause of my engine shutting down when accelerating?
- Will a motor from 2000 Subaru Legacy work in a 1991 Subaru Legacy??
1991 Subaru Legacy Problems
A failure in the anti-lock brake system (ABS) causes the ABS pump to continuously run, which will eventually wear down the battery. An improved ABS relay is available to solve the problem.
1991 Subaru Legacy Questions
the abs pump is leaking fluid
checked fuse and flasher, four ways work fine
1991 Subaru Legacy Recalls
1991 Subaru Legacy Reviews
best car i have owned. not a problem
nice car. looking forward to seeing how it handles in the snow and ice. have to replace struts too soon though