1990 Subaru Legacy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Subaru Legacy
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1990 Subaru Legacy Problems
A failure in the anti-lock brake system (ABS) causes the ABS pump to continuously run, which will eventually wear down the battery. An improved ABS relay is available to solve the problem.
1990 Subaru Legacy Questions
why is my 1990 subaru legacy wagon ls randomly reving to 5000rpm as i drive.
this is just randomly happening.
I recently purchased a 1990 subaru legacy. After i bought it I did a check to see if all the turn signals and lights worked. At the time they all worked. Since then both of my front turn signals went out. I checked the fuses and they are all good. The bulbs are also good. No idea what else it cou...
1990 Subaru Legacy Recalls
1990 Subaru Legacy Reviews
Bought this car in 2009 with 103,000 miles for $850.00 She now has 114,000 on her and I had the A/C charged and that's it. She runs like a top. And I was lucky the original owner kept it garaged and did all the scheduled maintenance at a volvo dealer near Boston. Came with all the paper work. The car has very low miles for the year and was always garaged.