1996 Subaru Legacy Outback Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback
- 1999 subaru legacy outback. How much 4 valve covers and front cam/ crank seals?
- p1101 code; check engine
- would the cap missing from the back pressure transducer, cause a 0400 code
- engine lite on for O 2 senor Can you replace it with a liar O 2 senor after cat
- radio has been not saving stations like the battery had died. lights on dash dim
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1996 Subaru Legacy Outback Problemsanti-lock brake system (ABS) causes the ABS pump to continuously run, which will eventually wear down the battery. An improved ABS relay is available to solve the problem.
1996 Subaru Legacy Outback Questions
Cat senor code
I was told there is oil everywhere underneath. Definitely valve covers leaking. Front cam/crank seals leaking behind timing cover and the coolant is leaking upfront. Can you estimate how much it will cost to repair and how long to do it?
Thanx so much.
would the cap missing from the back pressure transducer cause a check engine light and an 0400 code to show
1996 Subaru Legacy Outback Reviews
I have a 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback I have replaced the clutch twice know. It has over 200,000 miles on it. It's been a great car. If I had to drive over the country I would not think twice, it would be the car I would take.
I have a 1996 subaru legacy outback with a 2.2. This car has only 115k on it, has had the clutch replaced before I bought it and again now that I own it. The engine now needs a head gasket replaced. I went to buy exhaust manifold gaskets and even the dealership didnt have them! This car is a piece of crap especially compared to my jeep with 295k and my cavalier with 215K.