1995 Subaru Legacy Outback Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Subaru Legacy Outback
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Subaru Legacy Outback Problemsanti-lock brake system (ABS) causes the ABS pump to continuously run, which will eventually wear down the battery. An improved ABS relay is available to solve the problem.
Subaru issued a recall (WWG-90) because the mass air flow sensor has a manufacturing defect.
1995 Subaru Legacy Outback Questions
rotors and brakes replaced Jan '13. When driving at least 70mph I get a lot of shake, tremble feeling when steering. What could cause this, other than low air in tires or replacing tires? Don't think it is struts or suspension. not up and down movement more side to side.
was told by the motorheads at work that its not the cv joints, it reminds me when i left a truck in 4 wheel drive and hit dry pavement...kinda like that....any idea? should i just take it in to a repair shop?
Would a 1995 Outback (5 speed) w/ ~300,000 mi. on it still have a few good miles left if the engine and transmission seem fine? Would $1,500 be a reasonable price if anything needed to pass inspection were done? Thanks.
1995 Subaru Legacy Outback Reviews
My main problem with this model is an oil leak. It was minor at first, but now leaks a lot. I've been told it is from the front head gasket. I keep check on oil level but it does not take additional oil. What is this? Mileage is low. I am wondering if there will be a sudden collapse of the engine! Otherwise, I have enjoyed the ride.