2012 Subaru Impreza Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Subaru Impreza
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2012 Subaru Impreza Questions
After around one minute on idle, rpm is going down slowly and then stop, no light appers before stopping, just like if i turn the key to off... And after that when i trying to start the engine...it's start then notting, it can take up to a minute to restart (10 try) and after it's start f...
2012 Subaru Impreza,how do i turn off the seatbelt buzzer when there not buckeled and someone is in them.has no infermation in cars book.
2012 Subaru Impreza Recalls
On 2010-2013 Subaru models equipped with an automatic transmission and Audiovox accessory remote start system, if the key fob is dropped it may begin randomly transmitting a request to start the engine, causing the engine to unexpectedly start and run for up to 15 minutes. The engine may continue to start and stop until the battery in the fob goes dead or until the vehicle runs out of fuel. If the vehicle is parked in an enclosed area, there is a risk of carbon monoxide build-up which may cause asphyxiation. Original equipment keyless entry fobs integrated on the vehicle key are not affected. Dealers will replace the affected key fobs to correct this concern.