2009 Subaru Impreza Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Subaru Impreza
- What caused the car to stop at 80ks an hour could it be carbon build up.
- check engine and blinking cruise light on
- It is having what feels like a misfire and it is idling really rough.
- Why would a rattling noise occur from the front brake on the drivers side?
- why are the reverse lights staying on when I am driving and when engine is on
2009 Subaru Impreza Problems
Sometimes the Check Engine Light illuminates because the computer detects misfires. Subaru released an improved spark plug wire set to solve the problem. The ignition coil should also be inspected for carbon tracks or short circuits between the contacts
2009 Subaru Impreza Questions
My wifes Impreza at 80 km/h slowed down and stopped, the cam shaft pulley broke. Subaru put it down to carbon build up and too many short trips. Only 4 years old and 26,000 ks. It has been seviced on time every time. Subaru will pay for all of the costs which we are grateful for. what is the chan...
I was told a O2 sensor was the cause for the check engine and cruise light being on, I live abroad and the sensor is not available. Could a failed sensor cause engine damage and how do I turn the warning lights off?
It has also started dropping down to 1k rpm and occassionally dies when pressure is taken of engine (such as pushing in the clutch) which is making it a pain to drive. I just purchased the car a month ago, it started with the rough idle 2 weeks ago and stalling 3 days ago. It has no cel and deale...