2008 Subaru Impreza Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Subaru Impreza
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Subaru Impreza Problems
Sometimes the Check Engine Light illuminates because the computer detects misfires. Subaru released an improved spark plug wire set to solve the problem. The ignition coil should also be inspected for carbon tracks or short circuits between the contacts
2008 Subaru Impreza Questions
plug #3 is misfiring
brought it to a mechanic he replaced the relay for my motor blower resistor didn't work . we bridged the wiring and the fan speed works on 1-4 when it is bridged still not able to use the recirculating, a/c, or rear defroster buttons.could it be a bad switch for the fan speed and all of my bu...
last weekend a/c compressor went bad (loud sound like metal to metal grinding almost, when the fan was off it was still running like it hadn't disengaged from what it was doing, when the fan was on it muffled the sound a little not by much though), resulting in the belt snapping, which is not...
2008 Subaru Impreza Recalls
The engine oil supply tube may vibrate and crack due to improper installation. This could result in an oil leak and a fire hazard. Dealers will inspect for a cracked pipes and install an additional support bracket to secure the pipe. This recall began on October 20, 2008. The Subaru recall number is WVF-16.
2008 Subaru Impreza Reviews
I bought the 2008 2.5i hatchback with a 5-spd manual transmission. The car is very good. Excellent mileage considering the engine hasn't been retooled in 22 years, and a 5-spd. The ride is a little soft, but it makes the ride nice for long trips and bumpy roads (construction too). The stereo is junk, but Subaru offers an 8-inch sub with an integrated amp that fits under the driver seats. ...