2007 Subaru Impreza Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Subaru Impreza
- 1.Grunt from suspension. 2.Whine/chirping under acceleration stops with shift.
- how much would it cost to replace pistons on a 2007 subaru impreza. (not turbo)
- how much would it cost to re wire the engine of a 2007 subaru impreza
- how to replace rear axle bearing
- It is my daughter's car. not sure, but it has a turbo. the abs light & noise
2007 Subaru Impreza Problems
Sometimes the Check Engine Light illuminates because the computer detects misfires. Subaru released an improved spark plug wire set to solve the problem. The ignition coil should also be inspected for carbon tracks or short circuits between the contacts
2007 Subaru Impreza Questions
would it be less costly to get the motor rebuilt, it has a flood/salvage title. the engine turns, but wont turn on
it had previous fresh water flood salvage title. the engine turns, but does not turn on, what can i do to fix the problem?
axle bearing making ruff sound
2007 Subaru Impreza Recalls
The front lower control arms may break at the hanger brackets due to corrosion. This corrosion is commonly a result of the hanger bracket being exposed to salty conditions, such as roads where salt is used as a snow melting agent. A broken control arm can result in loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected control arms and rustproof or replace them as necessary. The Subaru recall number is WVX-34.