Explore Your 2003 Subaru Impreza
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for the 2003 Subaru Impreza
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
2003 Subaru Impreza Problems
Sometimes the Check Engine Light illuminates because the computer detects misfires. Subaru released an improved spark plug wire set to solve the problem. The ignition coil should also be inspected for carbon tracks or short circuits between the contacts
2003 Subaru Impreza Questions
I have confirmed that I have an oil leak on the left head gasket (and smaller leak on the right side). There are 87,000 miles on the car. Does it make sense to get the timing belt + pump replaced now to avoid taking everything apart again at 105k miles, since I am getting the head gaskets fixed?
i replaced my oil temp sencor (drain plug) and guage is still not accurate. what should i look for to resolve this matter?
how can i install my front plate without drilling holes in my bumper?
2003 Subaru Impreza Recalls
The front lower control arms may break at the hanger brackets due to corrosion. This corrosion is commonly a result of the hanger bracket being exposed to salty conditions, such as roads where salt is used as a snow melting agent. A broken control arm can result in loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected control arms and rustproof or replace them as necessary. The Subaru recall number is WVX-34.