2000 Subaru Impreza Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Subaru Impreza
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2000 Subaru Impreza Problems
Sometimes the Check Engine Light illuminates because the computer detects misfires. Subaru released an improved spark plug wire set to solve the problem. The ignition coil should also be inspected for carbon tracks or short circuits between the contacts
2000 Subaru Impreza Questions
With everything plugged in my Subaru revs to 7000 rpms and stays there when we unplug the idle air control sensor it revs inbetween 500 and 2500 rpms. I replaced the idle air control sensor and the tps and its still doing the same thing. Any ideas what could be wrong?
When accelerating, the automatic transmission smoothly shifts from 1st to 2nd, but won't go into 3rd. Instead, it winds up the RPMs, makes a loud popping sound, and lurches. Is this necessarily an expensive transmission issue (which would 'total' this aging car), or possibly someth...
It shows check engine and stops on its own, have to start it and it will move and stop again, until three starts then it runs. There is a feeling of misfiring. Sometimes when the fuel is low, it just stops any time. Sometimes it runs very smoothly, but sometimes, it just stops. There is a smell o...
2000 Subaru Impreza Reviews
Sharp looking car; can't beat the AWD in FL afternoon rain showers. Miss the extra HP from the WRX but not the speeding tkts. Have only had normal wear on brakes/tires etc. AC has acted up recently. I'm over 6'2" and comfortable driving it for hours. Just wished rear seat would fold down for larger items needing to be transported.
not very fast but looks like it is.