1999 Subaru Impreza Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Subaru Impreza
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Subaru Impreza Problems
Front engine oil leaks can develop from the camshaft seal and the crankshaft front seal. If one or more seals require replacement, it may be wise to consider replacing the timing belt as well. These seals are commonly inspected and replaced as needed as part of a timing belt service.
The leak may develop from the oil pump seal. Our technicians prefer to use thread locker when replacing the seal to prevent the bolts from becoming loose again.
1999 Subaru Impreza Questions
My Subaru Imprezza has 122K miles. I am taking it to my mechanic to have it looked over before I go on a road trip. Besides my timing belt what other maintenance issues should I have my mechanic check at this mileage level?
Hi, This morning I bumped a 4x4 with my impreza. His hitch hit my grill and took out the right hand headlamp and signal light. I am in the process of getting quotes to have this repaired. While driving around for quotes my power locks and ignition died. I can no longer lock or unlock the doors ...