1998 Subaru Impreza Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Subaru Impreza
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1998 Subaru Impreza Problems
Front engine oil leaks can develop from the camshaft seal and the crankshaft front seal. If one or more seals require replacement, it may be wise to consider replacing the timing belt as well. These seals are commonly inspected and replaced as needed as part of a timing belt service.
The leak may develop from the oil pump seal. Our technicians prefer to use thread locker when replacing the seal to prevent the bolts from becoming loose again.
1998 Subaru Impreza Questions
I have spilling on the ground while fueling. Filler neck wasn't sitting right, so it was adjusted to fit in properly. I attempted putting gas in once again, and now instead of it dripping out, it's spraying out. Was thinking fuel tank epoxy to seal the filler neck to other piece..will ...
I have put gas in the car three times since I bought it. The more gas I put in, the stronger the smell. However, the car only has the gas smell for a few hours after fueling. Any other time driving the car there is no smell
It happen today. The car worked fine until I got home. The gear lever goes into all the gears except park