1996 Subaru Impreza Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Subaru Impreza
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1996 Subaru Impreza Problems
Rear engine oil leaks may occur because Subaru used a plastic oil baffle plate that failed. This issue is often misdiagnosed as a crankshaft rear oil seal leak or an oil pan gasket leak. Subaru released an updated design of the baffle plate made from aluminum that stops the oil leak.
1996 Subaru Impreza Questions
When driving car will get shakey and loose power the check engine light will flash. pull over turn off restart and will be fine. take and have a diagnostic done and it will read 3 and 4 missfire. Recently had a tune up and new coil put in. this happens about every two weeks or so with no warning....
when i bought my 96 impreza base model, someone had stolen the total air box set up including the mass air flow sensor all the way to the throttle body. I drove the car home 30 mins and parked it. i bought a stock replacement from a junk yard, replaced it, and now its idling fine, but when i gi...
the Passenger's seat belt needs replacement.the buckle broke and cant seem to find a replacement.