1995 Subaru Impreza Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Subaru Impreza
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1995 Subaru Impreza Problems
Front engine oil leaks can develop from the camshaft seal and the crankshaft front seal. If one or more seals require replacement, it may be wise to consider replacing the timing belt as well. These seals are commonly inspected and replaced as needed as part of a timing belt service.
Rear engine oil leaks may occur because Subaru used a plastic oil baffle plate that failed. This issue is often misdiagnosed as a crankshaft rear oil seal leak or an oil pan gasket leak. Subaru released an updated design of the baffle plate made from aluminum that stops the oil leak.
1995 Subaru Impreza Questions
I've had my car sitting in my drive way for a few years now. I'm considering buying a new battery and getting it up and running for quick errands (5-10 miles). Other than oil, oil filter, air filter change, and new gas... Is there anything else I should do before I attempt to crank the e...
the hydro carbon level was 161 out of 130
what is the best way to check my oil level,with engine warm or cold?when I check it cold the oil goes a third of the way up the curved stick and at times I have a difficult time to read level...
1995 Subaru Impreza Recalls
1995 Subaru Impreza Reviews
I bought my 95 Impreza from the original owner and I've had it for 3 yrs. The front and rear boots and axles, starter and alternator have been replaced between 150,000 and 180,000 miles. I throw my kayak on top and head for mountain lakes whenever I can and my Subaru is up for anything. I'm a single woman who has owned many cars, but by far, my Subaru has out shined them all. The handling and s...
I've just bought this car but it run good, little bit of lifter noise and it wont pass smog the hydrocarbon levels are 161 out of 130 but i can't find a scan tool for it so just saving to put it in the shop.Overall i really enjoy this car and have many plans for it.