1994 Subaru Impreza Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Subaru Impreza
- Hi my stereo, cigarette lighter, and windshield wipers randomly stop working
- Issue with the cooling system
- Inprezna Overheats constantly. Have to keep putting water in it. Thermostat?Or??
- Auto shift stays locked in park until you over ride with screwdriver.
- auto trans seems to slip when frist starting,and down shifts rough,goes away
1994 Subaru Impreza Problems
Rear engine oil leaks may occur because Subaru used a plastic oil baffle plate that failed. This issue is often misdiagnosed as a crankshaft rear oil seal leak or an oil pan gasket leak. Subaru released an updated design of the baffle plate made from aluminum that stops the oil leak.
1994 Subaru Impreza Questions
I just recently purchased this vehicle from a coworker and I was on the way home from work one day when I noticed the vehicle started to overheat so I immediately cut the car off and coasted to where I could get off the road to avoid traffic. I later went back and checked and the whole block was ...
We have a 1994 inprezna that we have to constantly keep putting water in it. I'm thinking this is the thermostat doing this but what is and if it is i would appreciate it if anyone could tell me the easiest way to get to the thermostat and where it is located. Appeciate any answers. Thank you.
cleaned with electrical spray ,but returns next day