1993 Subaru Impreza Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Subaru Impreza
- What would cause my shift to be stuck in park?
- Is there a reasonable mechanic knowledgeable about older vehicles in Lg City?
- y dose my car not go over 4500 rpm the coil pack is fine and spark plugs are ok.
- Can the speedo if not working properly make the engine cut out and wamp??
- Transmission problem – Gear change
1993 Subaru Impreza Problems
Rear engine oil leaks may occur because Subaru used a plastic oil baffle plate that failed. This issue is often misdiagnosed as a crankshaft rear oil seal leak or an oil pan gasket leak. Subaru released an updated design of the baffle plate made from aluminum that stops the oil leak.
1993 Subaru Impreza Questions
I own a 1993 Subaru Impreza L Sedan and if I put my car in park, the shift will get stuck and I have to fight with it in order to get it out. Does anyone know what would cause it to get stuck?
Thank you in advance!
I usually take care of things myself but the problems I have now require tools I do not have. Basically the engine needs to be lifted to replace one leaky seal in my 93 Impreza. I do not want to spend a lot of money on this car. Any suggestions?
Coil pack and spark plugs would it be down to the 3 port boost solnoid