2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Problems
There have been reports of "clutch chatter," particularly when driving the vehicle from a cold start. If the issue was reported by the owner while the vehicle was still under warranty, the dealer may replace the clutch with improved parts.
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Questions
Theres a car I want to buy that has damage to the frame in the rear to the left. For sale for $2,500. The rest of the car looks fine. Is it worth it to maybe find another impreza and swap frams, or just to get it fixed at a dealer. Or is it just not worth it.