2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Problems
There have been reports of "clutch chatter," particularly when driving the vehicle from a cold start. If the issue was reported by the owner while the vehicle was still under warranty, the dealer may replace the clutch with improved parts.
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Questions
02 frame, 04 rear end and 06 front end swaped over to a STI
i think it my be my water pump i took the thermistat out and it was work but i decicded to put the thermistat back in befor winter and it wont put out heat out of the heater and it over heats
^ CD changer will not play or eject cd's. Cassette player does not work. Radio works fine
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Recalls
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Reviews
We bought this used in 2004 with 24K miles. Now at 220,000 miles and still going strong. It is a joy to drive.
Only had this car 7 months and is my daily driver. Perfect blend of performance and practicality with good safety ratings too.
Only thing that I feel cheated on are the brakes. I mean everyone else has nice big 4 pot, 2 pot brakes, and we are the ones who have to upgrade and spend that much more on brake set ups and the money on them. :( kinda sad , but I have 2 Bug-eyes and love them both!