2004 Subaru Impreza Outback Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Subaru Impreza Outback
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Subaru Impreza Outback Problems
Sometimes the Check Engine Light illuminates because the computer detects misfires. Subaru released an improved spark plug wire set to solve the problem. The ignition coil should also be inspected for carbon tracks or short circuits between the contacts
2004 Subaru Impreza Outback Questions
Dealer says it is because the independent mechanic I get service at does not add the Subaru additive during a flush and fill and encouraged me to use dealer for service. I can't afford the dealer. Is there a secret additive they add during a flush and fill that a regular mechanic would not ...
hanger and the baffle. Will need a new center pipe and muffler/flang Cost $1082.
Can I get it done with Subaru parts at none Subaru shop?
Is Meineke Car Care Center in Norwood Good? Or is better to pay more and use Subaru?
How much do you think they will charge?