1999 Subaru Impreza Outback Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Subaru Impreza Outback
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1999 Subaru Impreza Outback Problems
Front engine oil leaks can develop from the camshaft seal and the crankshaft front seal. If one or more seals require replacement, it may be wise to consider replacing the timing belt as well. These seals are commonly inspected and replaced as needed as part of a timing belt service.
The leak may develop from the oil pump seal. Our technicians prefer to use thread locker when replacing the seal to prevent the bolts from becoming loose again.
1999 Subaru Impreza Outback Questions
Been having this problem since I bought the car. Check engine light would come on when car reached a 1/4 tank of gas. The dealer changed the part twice. It is evaporative emission control system pressure sensor high input. The car sometimes will not let me put gas in it. The pump clicks like the ...
all controls and lights ,radio work. will not turnover or starter ciicks. orginal starter
I had the car towed to another nearby mechanic and the original quote multiplied 5x. they said entire battery cable harness needs to be replaced, not just the + cable. Does this sound reasonable?