2003 Subaru Forester Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Subaru Forester
- A/C is erratic,it will blow cold air,then will blow regular air,
- Why is the vehicle a little sluggish when I push down on the gas pedal?
- my 03 forester has a p0066code(air assisted injector control circuit low code ?
- should i always get an alignment when i put on news tires?
- Our check engine light was diagnosed and the code is P0442. Estimated cost?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Subaru Forester Problems
Sometimes the Check Engine Light illuminates because the computer detects misfires. Subaru released an improved spark plug wire set to solve the problem. The ignition coil should also be inspected for carbon tracks or short circuits between the contacts
2003 Subaru Forester Questions
then will blow cold air again and so forth
The vehicle does not respond quickly when I give it gas. Also, what is the estimated cost for a pre-owned vehicle 152-point maintenance check on the subject vehicle for sale?
no more detail.
2003 Subaru Forester Recalls
The front lower control arms may break at the hanger brackets due to corrosion. This corrosion is commonly a result of the hanger bracket being exposed to salty conditions, such as roads where salt is used as a snow melting agent. A broken control arm can result in loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected control arms and rustproof or replace them as necessary. The Subaru recall number is WVX-34.
In 326 vehicles, both front seat belt buckle/latch assemblies was improperly manufactured. In the event of a crash, the seat belt could unlatch unexpectedly, increasing the rick of injury to the seat occupant. Dealers will replace the left and right front seat belt buckle/latch assemblies to correct this concern.
The transmission park mechanism located inside the automatic transmission may not hold when the selector is in the "park" position. The vehicle could move/roll without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the automatic transmission parking rod assembly to correct this concern.
2003 Subaru Forester Reviews
I have a 2003 forester and I have never owned a better car
We brought this car new and it has served us well. The only real issue we have with it is that there is probably too much road noise. Since we only drive it around town that it not a concern for us. Good value for the money.
Reliable dependable car with nice extras. Went from a cadillac deville to a Xs forester. great little car with great all wheel drive.