2001 Subaru Forester Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Subaru Forester
- 2001 subaru forester.Trans.fluid leaking from front of it.Just got it from junk
- How can you tell if a timing belt on a subaru forester needs to be replaced?
- what is hurricane bushing? has something to do with steering
- what do i do when my timing belt brakes on my subaru?
- the floor in the rear is sopping wet and the back seat is damp. why?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Subaru Forester Problems
Sometimes the Check Engine Light illuminates because the computer detects misfires. Subaru released an improved spark plug wire set to solve the problem. The ignition coil should also be inspected for carbon tracks or short circuits between the contacts
2001 Subaru Forester Questions
car has 95k miles and is a 2001 foreter
need estimate on cost of repair
what should I do when the timing belt brakes while driving the car?
2001 Subaru Forester Reviews
New review for an old car... I bought this Forester in late 2006 when it was five years old. Went from a GOOD Dodge Caravan to this, worried that I'd feel cramped in a CAR. This feels less like a car than the Outback, so I'm happy with that. KEEP UP ON MAINTENANCE... just had the 100k mile makeover... VERY expensive, done by a Subaru specialist... but now it runs better than it ever has since I...
I don't know why everyone out here in SD doesn't have a Subaru. It's perfect for the extreme conditions and has decent gas milage. It's on the small side, but holds four people well. The rear seat goes down and handles a fair amount of junk. I love my 2001 Forester. I bought it new and it has been great.
I bought my Forester new in 2000. I have 84,000 miles and have had a few issues. I had to replace 3 CV boots , and I have a heating coil leak. So far the head gaskets are holding. Overall its been a great car. I love the AWD. I would recomend this car to anyone.