2005 Subaru Baja Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Subaru Baja
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Subaru Baja Problems
2005 Subaru Baja Questions
SUBARU BAJA 05 TURBO.The clutch feels hard to press to the point of hurting my foot after driving long periods of time.
My check engine light went on and I took it to subaru to see what it was. They said O2 sensor. I fixed it and a week later check engine light back on. Brought it back and I was told it needed a tuneup, now tuneup didn't fix it. Car idles rough, hesitates, and check engine light is blinking. A...
my subaru is making a 'whinning' noise coming from left rear when at speeds around 60mph, when you let off gas, it makes the most whine noise, like something needs to be oiled? makes noise more when weather is hotter?
please help, thank you, barb ley
2005 Subaru Baja Recalls
Cracks may develop from the fuel hose connection at the outlet (pressure) side of the fuel pump. As a result, a fuel leak may develop, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel pump bracket, including all nipples, with new, stronger part. This recall is expected to begin during September 2009. The Subaru recall number is WVJ-20.