2004 Subaru Baja Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Subaru Baja
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Subaru Baja Problems
2004 Subaru Baja Questions
My cruise control light is flashing and cruise will not work. Check engine light also came on at the same time.
my first thought was a broken belt of some sort as they have been squealing lately
Comments show that this head gasket problem is a known and recognized problem on 2004 Bajas. As such, system indicates warranty extension on "some models" with fewer than 100,000 miles and under 8 years old. How do I find out if my vehicle is covered and if the extended warranty is offe...
2004 Subaru Baja Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Subaru dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
This recall applies only to vehicles equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Mazda dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
On 26 vehicles, the engine oil control valve cover may not have been tightened properly, which could allow oil to leak. If leaking oil contacts hot engine components, a fire could result in the engine compartment. Dealers will inspect and retighten the oil-flow control valve cover bolts. The recall began October 8, 2004. The Subaru recall number is WWU-05.
2004 Subaru Baja Reviews
Fun car. Plainer the better.fast enough -- Non- turbo here with a more than a few miles. So, I don't have to worry about premium gas and added maintenance cost. Very functional bed, easy to lower and lift most things and the bed extender with cargo hole will allow a person to get almost anything they want from LOWE'S. Groceries are a cinch. rugged interior with a lot of child safety features b...