2003 Subaru Baja Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Subaru Baja
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Subaru Baja Problems
2003 Subaru Baja Questions
Brought my car in to the dealer for timing belt replacement and some other work. Was told I had a power steering rack leak - estimated cost of repair $1298.00. Was told didn't need to do it at that time. Would like to know how I can tell I have a problem (I don't notice difference in s...
Reading the best thing to do is pull the motor, cut the head off the bolts. Then remove the head, weld nuts on. Use heat and penetrating oil. Years ago used to do some VW motors. They had a similiar problem, they sold Elephant studs. Does Subaru do something similar? What does one do if you have ...
I just had both replaced 14,000 miles ago, now the water pump is leaking. Also leaking out of 1 head. Never overheated. Should I use all Subaru parts to replace water pump and head gaskets, etc.?What about new head bolts?
2003 Subaru Baja Recalls
This recall applies only to vehicles equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Mazda dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
The transmission park mechanism located inside the automatic transmission may not hold when the selector is in the "park" position. The vehicle could move/roll without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the automatic transmission parking rod assembly to correct this concern.
555 vehicles with a 4-cylinder engine may have a water pump pulley with a center hole that was improperly machined and is too large. This could result in the pulley coming off of the water pump during normal vehicle operation, causing severe engine damage. Dealers will replace the water pump to correct this concern.