2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Problems
A rattle type noise may be noted from the front of the vehicle. This type of noise is commonly caused by front sway bar bushings or end links which have failed. It is determined these parts have failed, replacement will be required.
A rattle type noise may be noted from the tailgate area. This can commonly be repaired by modifying or changing the tailgate weather seal.
2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Questions
When I start my car it seems like it takes a while for the car to turn over (only a few seconds but longer than i am use to), then when it does turn over there is white/blue smoke that only last for about 10 or 15 seconds then after that it runs fine. I should also say that it only happends when ...
It's as if I'm holding the key too long. It doesn't do it on every start up, just randomly.
2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Recalls
The accessory lights that illuminate the area under the doors are referred to as "puddle" lights. An electrical short circuit can develop when either the puddle light or its connector are exposed to an electrolytic moisture source (such as road spray that has road salt in it) and it penetrates the circuit board of the puddle light or the pins of the puddle light connector(s). The short circuit can generate heat which may melt the plastic resulting in smoke or fire. Subaru dealers will install an additional fused-harness, to protect the puddle light system.
2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Reviews
So far so good! This SUV has almost 80K, and no problems yet, except for overpriced dealer windshield wipers!!!!1 I hope it fars as good as all the other Subaru's out on the road.