2010 Scion xD Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Scion xD
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Scion xD Problems
Vehicles with an automatic transmission may illuminate the Check Engine Light with code P0713 stored, related to the transmission fluid sensor. Our technicians tell us a revised, internal transmission wire harness is available to correct this concern. The harness does not require transmission removal to install.
2010 Scion xD Recalls
The springs used on the driver's seat adjustment rails can break. As a result the seat many not properly lock in position. In the event of a crash the driver's seat could move, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will inspect the affected seat rails and replace them as necessary.
Southeast Toyota is recalling 2005–2011 models for failing to comply with federal safety standards on tire selection and rims. Affected models were sold without the proper load-carrying capacity modification labels, which may cause the driver to overload the vehicle, increasing the chance of a crash. Dealers will mail the correct labels to the customer or install the label free of charge.
2010 Scion xD Reviews
love this car. no problem with merging or passing. car has good acceleration. everything is within easy reach. only suggestion i would have for this car is that need other interior option color wise for seats. i have 2 dogs and the black cloth seats are a magnet for there hair. will be getting seat covers to help with this. also a telescoping steering wheel would be nice also