2002 Saturn Vue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Saturn Vue
- My REDUCED POWER light is on new engine
- Service light with WRENCH stays on, despite two oil changes and numerous re-sets
- My Car stalls when I am near a stoplight or in a parking lot.
- 2002 Saturn vue- pulled codes P1779,P2176,& P0221. what need to do?
- I have replaced the throttle body, how do I reset the computer so it recognizes
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2002 Saturn Vue Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate. At this time, RepairPal cannot confirm a recall for this gas cap issue.
The day time running lights (DRL) resistor may fail causing the daytime running lights to stop working. Our technicians tell us a failed resistor will require replacement.
The engine valve cover gaskets may develop and engine oil leak. A burning smell may be noted from the engine area if the type of leak were to occur.
2002 Saturn Vue Questions
The light came a couple weeks ago. A mechanic ran out of diagnostic codes to check, so I took it to a Chevie dealership. They insist it's an "oil change," light and re-set it TWICE. It's still on. The service guy said to turn on key and pump the gas pedal three times-it went off...
I also have oxygen sensor codes and catalytic conv. codes but I want to reset it first to have it tested and see if these other codes disappear.
checked codes had a bunch of them. was told to remove disconnect battery and would reset computer. did not work.????//
2002 Saturn Vue Recalls
These vehicles are being recalled because it may be possible for the key to be removed from the ignition when the ignition is not in the "Off" position. If this were to occur the vehicle could roll away unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the vehicle to see if the key can be pulled out when the ignition is off. If it can, dealers will replace the ignition cylinder and keys to correct this concern. Note: Until a vehicle has been remedied, owners and operators are advised that when exiting, to be sure that the vehicle is in "Park," or in the case of a manual transmission, that the vehicle is in the "Reverse" position and the parking brake is engaged.
2002 Saturn Vue Reviews
I bought this car brand new. It has a 5 speed manual transmission. After putting on 369,000 miles, the major problems have been with the A/C, which I had to replace 3 times. Outside of that, I have only had routine problems. The best car overall that I have ever owned.
When I first purchased my vehicle it had a oil leak they had to replace the valve cover. Later my front lights went out and had to be replaced. Now at 140,000 miles the front end of my vehicle is making a loud rubbing noise i think its the tie rod because it didnt start happening until Firestone replaced my front tires now i can't drive my car. I love it. Its stylish, dependable . I recommend i...