2009 Saturn Vue Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Saturn Vue Hybrid
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Saturn Vue Hybrid Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2009 Saturn Vue Hybrid Questions
I JUST PURCHASED THE ABOVE MENTIONED VEHICLE AND NOTICED WHIE DRIVING IN THE CITY AND HIGHWAY IT WAS VERY ROUGH AND THE CABIN EXTREMELY NOISY ALONG WITH SOME RATTLES AND VIBRATIONS. IT WAS SO LOAD THAT I HAD TO RAISE THE VOLUME ON THE RADIO REALLY HIGH TO BLOCK OUT SOME OF THE NOISE.
I WAS UNDE...
2009 Saturn Vue Hybrid Recalls
The power steering line connected to the power steering pump may have a nut that has loosened, possibly causing a power steering fluid leak. If the fluid contacts the hot exhaust components, a fire could start. Dealers will inspect the nut and tighten it. If a fluid leak is found, the fluid level will also be checked. The recall began September 26, 2008. The GM recall number is 08284.