1998 Saturn SW1 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Saturn SW1
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1998 Saturn SW1 Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
1998 Saturn SW1 Questions
the engine block, to the battery post. From the post it goes to a ground or something near the fuse box. The cables I bought only have 2 ends and not 3. I need some direction here. Can you help?
cant find any easy access to get to the heater hoses..help!
engine starts and then after warm-up stops as if the fuel was shut-off. occurs every morning after cold starts. once engine is cold can re-start with same result