2002 Saturn SL2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Saturn SL2
- I have no power to my secondary air pump what could be my problem
- Cam shaft sensor code verified.Car engine vibrates upon starting, noisy driving
- I can not locate the relay or fuse for the secondary air injector.
- lost my keys for 1999 saturn//lock was not original//have door keys.
- The car simply lost a majority of power at once.
2002 Saturn SL2 Problems
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2002 Saturn SL2 Questions
Cam shaft sensor code.
I find nothing marked in the engine bay fuse box and no details or markings on the Haynes wiring diagrams. getting PO410 code pump runs when wired direct 12volt hoses and down tube clear
2002 Saturn SL2 Recalls
2002 Saturn SL2 Reviews
I love my Saturn! I have almost 170,000 miles, all of which I put on it, and I have had very few repair issues with it, comparatively speaking. The majority of the repairs have been merely routine maintainence. Great car and would recommend a Saturn to anyone!
Horrible experience with my Saturn. Roof leaks horribly with bad design on weatherstriping. Plastic intake manifold cracks easily and major cause of coolant problems in the Saturns. Major vibrations when running. Really wished I had researched this car a bit more before purchasing one. Emergency Brake light sensor goes out frequently causing the car to sound off the entire time you are dri...