2000 Saturn SL2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Saturn SL2
- how long of a drive cycle for my Saturn to get it ready for a emission test?
- Problem starting, especially after setting overnight. Sometimes emits smoke
- My engine is having trouble starting hot. Need help?
- how many mechanic hours to change my rear main oil seal
- How much should I pay for computer issue related to check engine light
2000 Saturn SL2 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
2000 Saturn SL2 Questions
In the past 30 days--Installed new plugs and wires; new valve cover gasket (leaking); cleaned fuel line; replaced fuel filter; replaced fuel injectors and still hard to start--grinds. What is it?
I have to floor board the accelerator to get the engine to start when hot. The problem exists every time you shut it off after the engine is warm and it sets awhile.I have changed the plugs, wires, thermostat, and the PCV valve. None of these fixed it. I am a retired career mechanic but not we...
someone said with 2 wheel drive? its only an hour