2000 Saturn SL2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Saturn SL2
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Saturn SL2 Problemspower steering hoses commonly leak fluid. Any leaking hoses should be replaced.
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
2000 Saturn SL2 Questions
In the past 30 days--Installed new plugs and wires; new valve cover gasket (leaking); cleaned fuel line; replaced fuel filter; replaced fuel injectors and still hard to start--grinds. What is it?
I have to floor board the accelerator to get the engine to start when hot. The problem exists every time you shut it off after the engine is warm and it sets awhile.I have changed the plugs, wires, thermostat, and the PCV valve. None of these fixed it. I am a retired career mechanic but not we...
someone said with 2 wheel drive? its only an hour