1999 Saturn SL2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Saturn SL2
- water pump is gone,oil in resavoir,no oil in engine block,no skipping.
- car overheats,oil is in coolant filler,no oil in engine block,water pump is gone
- Is there a built in sensor in the radiator?
- I have a 1998 Blazer 4 SWheel drive, 4 Door. V6. I had a service engine light
- Engine oil light came on and stayed on this morning. Troubleshooting suggestions
1999 Saturn SL2 Problems
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.power steering hoses commonly leak fluid. Any leaking hoses should be replaced.
1999 Saturn SL2 Questions
water pump is spraying a mist when running,feels oily.
The fan would still be running after shutting the engine off, and almost as soon as I put water in the radiator, it would just leak out.
1999 Saturn SL2 Reviews
I have a 1999 Saturn SL2 , and when I push the accelerater slowly and give it alittle pettal it makes a vibration/rattling noise under the hood . I have no idea what it is . Does anyone out there ?
I have 180,00 miles of my driving on this car. I drive it hard, as I have all my cars. This holds up to my jack rabbit starts, power add-ons / modifications, fast driving and everything else I have thrown at it. It drives 13 hours straight on a regular basis and the only complaints I have are it burns a quart of oil ever 1000 miles and the brakes rotors have a tendency to run hot and warp. (...