1998 Saturn SL2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Saturn SL2
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Saturn SL2 Problems
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.power steering hoses commonly leak fluid. Any leaking hoses should be replaced.
1998 Saturn SL2 Questions
My front tires are 15 and the back are 14
A buzzing sound happens at all blower motor speeds but not when the blower is off! I hear this sound for a little less than a second then it stops for about 30 to 60 seconds and than does it again like before and again as long as I use the blower. It's intermittent. Someone said its not the b...
I was driving down the freeway going 65 mph. My car has a oil problem and an acceleration prolem. With the acceleration problem I basically have to pump the gas pedal, the RPM hits 4 or 5 then it goes as fast as I'd like. Anyways, as I was driving the car just cut off. The RPM hit 0. When I t...
1998 Saturn SL2 Reviews
I bought this car new in Oct 1998 so have owned it 10 years. It has been well maintained following the manufacturer's recommendations. The car today has only 56900 miles on it because I live close to work. It has been an excellent car; just now replaced the fuel pump and filter, last year a computer engine chip, both totaling about $1400.00 for parts and labor. Also replaced the brakes two y...
i have a 1998 sl2 car wont start no nothing checked the teminals n battery.all that works is the lights n horn n radio.love the car good on gas n all.would it b the ignition switch.need ur help cant wast the money n find out it was something simple.times r bad right now so please help me out.tyvm