1997 Saturn SL2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Saturn SL2
- Which brake valve fitting goes to the rear passanger side wheel?
- How do I replace a interruptor commutateur switch for the aircond, 1996 HondaAcc
- My tail lights and dash lights do not work and the fuse keeps blowing.
- service engine son light on with p0340 as the code.
- WHen I first tried to start my car this morning I turned it over and none of the
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Saturn SL2 Problemspower steering hoses commonly leak fluid. Any leaking hoses should be replaced.
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
1997 Saturn SL2 Questions
Brake line rotted through and need to replace from engine compartment back to R. Pass wheel.
My air compressor would only run if we put a wire in the relay switch but when we replaced the relay switch it still did not work. So the parts store said it could be the interruptor commutatuer switch, but where is it and how do I replace it? Searched on line but it gives me other things that us...
Is this a ground wire problem?
1997 Saturn SL2 Reviews
we purchased vehicle with 14000 mile it has been great running on highway and good on gas mileage. very dependable
My 15 year old Saturn SL2 has 245,000 miles on it and could continue to provide me with more miles, but it starting to burn some oil and has a cracked windshield. I am going to buy a used SL2 with lower miles because I believe so much in this car. With the plastic body panels it looks as good as new! A great car.
I love my Saturn. It is 14 years old and it is the best little car I ever drove. I wish I could get another new one.