1995 Saturn SL2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Saturn SL2
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Saturn SL2 Problems
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.power steering hoses commonly leak fluid. Any leaking hoses should be replaced.
1995 Saturn SL2 Questions
- Check engine light (CEL) comes on after about 10 min of driving lately. However the engine starts and runs smoothly both before and after the CEL comes on.
- My autoxray diagnostics tool indicates the aforementioned trouble code.
- Per various similar posts I did a brief check of the followi...
I have oil on my spark plugs, what are the possible caushow do I resolve this problem
Saturn oil covering the spark plugs, I want to know what the gap ratio is for the spark plugs
1995 Saturn SL2 Recalls
1995 Saturn SL2 Reviews
Almost have 170k miles on mine and it still runs like a top. It does get slightly shaky after 60MPH. The body is great with no dents (obviously because it's plastic). I have never had a problem with the brakes, but I have heard some of my Saturn friends mention the brake fluid can contaminate. The lights work fine, the engine doesn't have the "GM Tick" even at 170k miles. The heater blows ...
The car has been great for the last couple of years, but recently there has been a rattling that know one has been able to identify or clarify where it is coming from and what it means. it sounds like it is in the wheelwell in the front passenger side, but an inspection by a shop said they would need to look further to identify exactly what the problem actually is. Has anyone else had this issue?