2001 Saturn SL1 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Saturn SL1
- I have a 2001 Saturn SL1 it idles high and when stopped with either heater or ai
- speed bump 20mph-bang underneath-rattling sound when starts car & at stop lite
- car starts but will not stay on, replaced all 4 spark plugs. what should I do next
- 2001 Saturn sl1 will start but will not stay on. car was recently in high water.
- Air Conditioner only blows through front vents and cannot change with knob
2001 Saturn SL1 Problems
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
2001 Saturn SL1 Questions
The cable behind the dash broke which causes my air conditioner to only blow through the front vent. I cannot change it to defrost or to my feet. Does anybody know what that cable is called so I can get a replacement? I got it checked out and the repairman said it was the cable, but didn't te...
Check engine light on got a PO410 code what's wrong g
2001 Saturn SL1 Recalls
2001 Saturn SL1 Reviews
i bought my 2001 sl1 new in november of 2000. it now has 143,278 miles on it. other than general maintenance (oil changes, brakes, tires, etc.) it has been the most reliable car i've ever had and know of. i've watched my friends and family spend thousands on car and trucks they've only owned a couple years and less. i keep all service and repair records. i recently added up all repair bills. th...