2001 Saturn SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Saturn SL
- what would be the cause of major trans. fluid leak between ENG.
- there is no oil going to the top of the motor would that be the oil pump
- I have a noise in my front end. I hear it mostly when I hit bumps in the road
- Cold air is only coming out of the floor vents and defrost vent on all settings.
- 01 saturn sedan wipers wont go down all the way when off
2001 Saturn SL Problems
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
2001 Saturn SL Questions
manual transmission. add fluid and it pours out
i just bought the car the it is it want to run change the oil filter
The noise is constant all the time