2000 Saturn SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Saturn SL
- my car starts in morning then once you shut it off it wont start back up have to wait awhile for it to start again
- No one can seem to find the small emissions leak in my car. Engine light always on. Gas cap already replaced.
- have there been any reports of MAP Sensor failure and throttle positioning senso
- A/C Recharge
- A/C Recharging
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2000 Saturn SL Problems
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
2000 Saturn SL Questions
Not sure if it is SOHC OR DOHC
There are 2 different connections to the A/C compressor, which one do I need to hook up the hose to recharge it?
I am recharging my A/C and I see 2 hoses, one has a larger diameter and one has a smaller, which one do I connect the can to?