2000 Saturn SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Saturn SL
- i have a 2000 Saturn that idles at 2000rpm. Any suggestion
- Secondary air pump relay switch keeps burning out
- How much to change a manifold gasket on a 2000 saturn sl
- my car starts in morning then once you shut it off it wont start back up have to wait awhile for it to start again
- No one can seem to find the small emissions leak in my car. Engine light always on. Gas cap already replaced.
2000 Saturn SL Problems
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
2000 Saturn SL Questions
Not sure if it is SOHC OR DOHC
There are 2 different connections to the A/C compressor, which one do I need to hook up the hose to recharge it?
I am recharging my A/C and I see 2 hoses, one has a larger diameter and one has a smaller, which one do I connect the can to?
2000 Saturn SL Recalls
2000 Saturn SL Reviews
Not as good as my 97SL2 but . . .outside of normal maintenance, intake gasket-84K; radiator/water pump-115k and complete suspension from coils to struts-101k. $2500 for 120k miles still pretty good