1996 Saturn SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Saturn SL
- what could it be if your coils and plugs and wires and icm are all new and repla
- Car won't crank over good battery good starter lights do come on on th dash auto
- Can anyone tell me where the crank position sensor is located??
- Car dont start after running for awhile. No noise or clicking either.What is it
- My saturn wont start, any ideas?
1996 Saturn SL Problems
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
1996 Saturn SL Questions
replaced and there is still one plug not getting a spark ,so it continues to bog and shake n missfire intermittently n getting worse.its running a biut better but its not fixed?
I used to take it around the block just to circulate all the fluids and one day I tried to start it and it wouldn't do anything
I have a 1996 Saturn wagon
1996 Saturn SL Recalls
1996 Saturn SL Reviews
My car won't stay started could it be water or something in my tank. the gas is not getting up to the front.