1995 Saturn SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Saturn SL
- THE MANIFOLD IS GETTING BRIIGHT RED AND NOW WONT START WHAT COULD BE WRONG?
- Tranny slipping, when in reverse it hesitates then kicks in hard.
- Replaced both temperature sensors. Radiator fan stays on, won't shut off.
- Temperature gauge doesn't work since I changed the coolant temperature sensor.
- Engine barely idles when cold.
1995 Saturn SL Problems
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
1995 Saturn SL Questions
IT WAS RUNNING FINE THEN STARTED SPITTING AND SPURTING AND WOULD NOT PULL FINALLY GOT HOME NOW IT WONT START
When I put it in drive it won't grab the next gear until I lead off the gas pedal. I replaced tranny with one from junkyard and it does the same problem.
I changed the PCV and the MAP, but still no better. Runs fine when engine is warm.
1995 Saturn SL Recalls
1995 Saturn SL Reviews
while driving this car it started to shake then got home and turned it off. I now will turn the key on and no power no lights nothing like if there was no battery on the car and the battery is new try jumping it bus no power nothing comes on. can anyone help. Thank you