1994 Saturn SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Saturn SL
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Saturn SL Problems
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
1994 Saturn SL Questions
my coolant leaks a little each time my engine gets turned off and i want to try stop leak...i think i put it in the coolant reservoir..
leak happens when engine is off...and not too bad, but i want to try stop leak
about two weeks ago, I took my car for a car wash. When I turned the car on and shut the doors my seat belts engaged like normal. Then I pulled away and they disengaged, sliding back and forth. Now they are in the open position jolting back and forth not sliding. I had to unlatch the belts cause ...