1993 Saturn SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Saturn SL
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Saturn SL Problems
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
1993 Saturn SL Questions
how much for radiator and labor on average
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE THE TIMING CHAIN. BOOK TIME IF POSSIBLE, THANK YOU.
Hi, can i just get the steel fluid tubes for my rack and pinion or do I need the whole assembly? I got the tubes off the original and they'd be easy to change if I could get them. thanks