1991 Saturn SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Saturn SL
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Saturn SL Problems
The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
1991 Saturn SL Questions
my valves n head need to b replaced im lookin for a motot for it
evrytime i start my car the serpentine belt flys off then i put it back on and the same thing happens and every where i look it dont tell me what could be wrong with it
1991 Saturn SL Reviews
111,000 Miles. Bought New. Three set's of tires,two mufflers,one Radiator fan motor,1 gas tank strap,two brake jobs with new front rotors,one Idle control module,Rear brake lines replaced,one idler arm bushing,one fan belt,three Batteries,one used A.C.Compressor! Needs: New Power steering pump. Main shaft seal leaking oil onto fan belt destroying the new belt. Automatic seat belt relay switch ...