2007 Saturn Sky Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Saturn Sky
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Saturn Sky Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
2007 Saturn Sky Questions
vehicle just towed in and car will only go into reverse
Just got car not even 2 months ago and car was back at dealer for 3 times for the radiator and now this. Salesman trying to tell me that i bought as is however there is in no way it past safety inspection. I would like to know what the message displayed means. Is the engine damaged? Or can it be ...
Diagnostic test showed something to do with the cam shaft, but car runs perfectly.
2007 Saturn Sky Recalls
In order to help prevent rollaway type accidents, all late model vehicles are designed so that the transmission must be in park (or reverse for a manual transmission) before the ignition switch can be turned to the "off" position and the key removed. These vehicles are being recalled because the key can be removed when the ignition is not in the "off" position, increasing the risk of a rollaway type accident. Dealers will inspect the vehicle and replace the ignition lock cylinder as necessary. 2 new keys will also be supplied and programmed as required.
These vehicles are being recalled because the weight on the key ring and/or a jarring event while driving may cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position, turning off the engine. If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will replace the ignition switch to correct this concern.