2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Saturn Sky Red Line
- What is the white, plastic funnel like object attached to back of both headlamp housings?
- What is the white plastic funnel-like object on back of healdlight housings?
- are there any recalls for this vehicle
- where is the crick,when we want to repair flat tire ...
- Looking to get an estimate to replace a broken passenger side exterior door handle or fix the driver side interior door handle. Driver side exterior door handle can open the door and the interior passenger side handle can open the door, so latch works.
2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Questions
I guess broken exterior door handles are a known issue for this particular vehicle. The driver side interior door handle doesn't operate the door latch, I'm assuming the cable assembly is broken or one of the cable ends has broken? Doors can still be opened so I know the latches are funct...
It just started to do this. I have owned this care for 2 weeks. any suggestions on how to alleviate this problem. it is rubbing in the middle where the trunk meets the back of the car.
I have a bad battery and now my check engine light is on. The dealer/mechanic states something may be draining the battery. What can be draining the battery to cause the engine light to come on?
2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Reviews
Owning my 2007 Sky Redline for 4.5 years and putting 36.000 of the 53,000 currently on the odometer I have little to complain about. Excellent power and handling coupled with low maintenance (replaced high pressure fuel pump and just put on a new set of tires). The interior could have used nicer finishes (hence the 4 star rating) but they are holding up and the brakes could be a bit larger, I ...
I noticed my 07 red line upon cranking it at times will putter, sometimes taking several turns to start. Also it was running and began to skip terribly, would that be fuel injection? gas? tune up or what