2001 Saturn SC2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Saturn SC2
- What could be the problem if my car will not start?
- I have a detonation or knock problem i'm trying to solve during acceleration
- Hey Parts Guy, I sent you an email, but haven't heard back from you?
- When P0303 code detected, check engine light on and hessitation on aceleration,
- My car is not shifting gears while going down the road.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Saturn SC2 Problems
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
2001 Saturn SC2 Questions
This is the third time it has happened in about a month's time frame. The last two times it happened it started right back up after a few minutes. This time it just wouldn't start at all. When I try to start it it doesn't even turn over. Lights and everything else work. Tried to get a...
There are no codes stored in the pcm. Ive replaced both 02 sensors, fuel filter, anti knock sensor, spark plugs/wires, and the pcv. Ive disassembled and cleaned the throttle body, run a heavy duty 3m injector cleaner through her, checked for vacuum leaks,
checked the egr isn't clogged, rem...
Hey Parts Guy, I sent an email to jmgrhm30@gmail, but haven't heard back? Thanks Jamie
2001 Saturn SC2 Recalls
2001 Saturn SC2 Reviews
I HAVE A 2001 SATURN SC2 IM THE THIRD OWNER IT HAS 201,XXX MILES AND MORE TO COME THIS CAR HAS ITS FLAWS BUT PARTS ARE CHEAP AND THESE CARS ARE SO FUN TO DRIVE
i had the ignition replaced in my 2001 sc2 saturn, now the car wont start. it cranks like it is going to turn over, rumbles and dies. the safety light is flashing.everythingelse is working well. what do i need to do?
head lamps and dsh lights flash when engine running