1996 Saturn SC2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Saturn SC2
- changed brake pads now when i turn right it makes a sound
- My oil was empty i put 1 quart of 10w-30 synthetic blend just till i get to the auto store,can i now put 5w-30 oil in?
- the proper way to bleed the hydraulic clutch on my car, the clutch is of course
- HOW CAN I STOP CLUTCH FROM SLIPPING CAUSED BY THE USE OF AUTOMATIC TRANNY FLUID,
- how much to replace both rear drums and lines
1996 Saturn SC2 Problems
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
1996 Saturn SC2 Questions
i have an aftermarket clutch and it has been slipping and progressively getting worse, so can anyone tell me how to bleed these please.
CAR GOT HOT AFTER THAT IT BEGAN TO SLIP WHEN CLUTCH IS RELEASED, THIS STARTED WHEN I STARTED TO USE A.T.F.