1996 Saturn SC2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Saturn SC2
- how much to replace both rear drums and lines
- What would cause brakes to fail. Pumping does nothing peddle stays on floor.
- is PEA the only produce that helps clean the engine?
- my satrun is misfiring in between 1st n 2nd gear would that mean My transmission
- what will make my satrun sc2 be sluggish,spit n sputter????
1996 Saturn SC2 Problems
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
1996 Saturn SC2 Questions
i'm told that the line attachments rusted out on the drums
Pads have been Replaced needed rotors but hasn't happened yet had one rotor grounded out but was real even did a slight shudder when stopping and as I assumed it eventually wore mostly level again but loss of braking began again within a few months. And then now suddenly absolutely nothing n...
what else can I put in the engine then EPA..How will it work??