1995 Saturn SC2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Saturn SC2
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Saturn SC2 Problems
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
1995 Saturn SC2 Questions
so my 95 saturn has a motor with around 40k miles but a bad body. so im looking around to buy another car and swap motors but im wondering if a sc2 will fit in like a sl1 or sl2?
Three days ago (Tuesday) while driving home from work on normal streets (not highway speed), I was turning right, after slowing down to reach that corner, and upon acceleration out of the turn I started to notice my car shake, and the pick-up of the acceleration was not as strong as I could norma...
This happened about 6 months ago and I have just learned to live with it but then I found this site and decided to ask the question. Thank you so very much!!!!